The Golf Association of Pennsylvania one of the oldest and most prestigious Golf Associations in the country created a new committee in 2019 in order to establish a stronger bond with the public golfers in the association and to develop new initiatives to generate more interest in the GAP Memberships.
- PGA Professional Mike Attara Elected President of the New Jersey Golf Foundation
- It’s Official! Spirit Golf takes over management of Oxford Valley Golf Club
- Five Ponds Golf Club Receives NGCOA National Course Of The Year Award For Pennsylvania
- Five Ponds Golf Club Receives Top 50 Public Facility Driving Range Award For 2020
- Kevin Beirne, Vice President of Spirit Golf has been nominated to the NJ PGA Executive Board for 2021