The Golf Association of Pennsylvania one of the oldest and most prestigious Golf Associations in the country created a new committee in 2019 in order to establish a stronger bond with the public golfers in the association and to develop new initiatives to generate more interest in the GAP Memberships.
- Kevin Beirne, Vice President of Spirit Golf has been nominated to the NJ PGA Executive Board for 2021
- Mike Attara joins GAP Public Golf Committee
- Makefield wins Top Performer Recognition for 2019
- Spirit Golf Club Ranked Among ‘Best Public Golf Range Facilities’
- Five Ponds Golf Club Wins State Recognition