Kevin, who has served two three year terms on the PGA Board is slated to begin a new chapter as the Secretary of the NJ Section PGA which will ultimately lead to him becoming the President of the Section. We are all very proud of Kevin and his dedication the PGA and golf industry.
- Kevin Beirne, Vice President of Spirit Golf has been nominated to the NJ PGA Executive Board for 2021
- Mike Attara joins GAP Public Golf Committee
- Makefield wins Top Performer Recognition for 2019
- Spirit Golf Club Ranked Among ‘Best Public Golf Range Facilities’
- Five Ponds Golf Club Wins State Recognition